it's weird for 2005 to almost be over...I liked 2005
Happy New Year!
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Graduate from high school, go to college, play 2 major roles that were really hard to grasp, travel long distances to audition for things, watch a Red Sox game, cried over a boy, seen something at Radio City
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept mine from last year, and this year it's going to be the same
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Just here :)
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
Late January/Early February: College auditions, April 1st: Acceptance, June: Seeing the Tonys dress rehearsal, End of August: Leaving for school
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being accepted to The Boston Conservatory
9. What was your biggest failure?
Working myself up over silly things and getting mad and upset for no reason
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Colds and things
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Ticket to the Red Sox game
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Dale Placek and Jenny Dalzell
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing the Tonys rehearsal, going to Disney World with chorus, Hello Dolly Cappies night, Family Friends weekend, Dale visiting Boston, When I found out I could move out of my room to the 3rd floor (oh man) Getting a callback for Sunday in the Park with George
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Cold Beverages- G-Love and Special Sauce
17. i. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier because of Dale and because of college
ii. thinner or fatter?
I think I'm the same
iii. richer or poorer?
Poorer, school is expensive!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Take chances, gone out more
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Staying at home
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Already spent it at home with my lovely family
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
I was already in love
23. How many one night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Apprentice, Survivor, Will and Grace, DEAL OR NO DEAL (ba ha, that shows a riot)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Samantha Kim, not afraid to come out and say it, i think it's the first time I've ever had such a passionate dislike for someone...ever
26. What was the best book you read?
The Shape of Things
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jazz, it's so nice and relaxing, christmas jazz is the best, like charlie brown
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
All of Jenny's crazy music
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A skinnier me (I always want that but do nothing to achieve it)
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday?
Spent it with friends and family
32. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
If I went out more
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Cute, happy, colorful
34. What kept you sane?
Surprise messages and calls from Dale, The Cold Beverages dance, Jenny
35. Which celebrity did you fancy the most?
Catherine Zeta Jones...and Sutton Foster, if she counts
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
In Boston: Dale, all the cool kids back home, my family
At home: Core 3, the girls in dorm 24, Jenny and my new roomates
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
Don't take things personally
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Here I go and there's no turning back
My great adventure has begun.
I may be small, but I've got giant plans
To shine as brightly as the sun"